Here are some of the many benefits from being a member of the Marlborough Chamber of Commerce:
- Gain a regional Champion to voice your business concerns.
- Drive sales and attract new customers by promoting your business to a network of over 300 businesses in Marlborough and to their staff.
- Grow your networks – meet and talk to potential customers by attending monthly scheduled events.
- Gain access to business resources and information.
- Participate in any of over 75 training courses and programmes on offer.
- Receive invites to hosted events/meetings with politicians, ambassadors, and local business leaders.
- Save on business expenses by enjoying discounts and savings on a range of products and services.
- Partner your brand with Marlborough’s largest and most established business network.
Our full calendar of networking and business events will help you build and strengthen your business networks and connect with potential customers across more than 350 members.
Promote your business and services through our various promotional channels – First email mail out free to members, one company social media profile a year. Profile of new members in first quarter digital magazine – Commerce Connect.
The Chamber Business hot desk space is free for members to use on a casual basis. One free 1 hour session for use of the Board/ Training room and one free 1 hour session for other meeting rooms.
Advocating on behalf of members to influence change for a more forward thinking and proactive business enviroment – currently involved with the Regional Skills Leadership Group (RSLG), Smart + Connected Labour and Skill Group, TEAM Council Covid Recovery Group and meet monthly with Council and quarterly with other business and industry groups and government for the region.
Informative and timely training helping businesses to upskill and develop their workforce and strengthen their business model – Marketing, Digital Capabilities, Legislative changes, Export issues and Business planning. Specialist members can host and usually three held each month at Chamber offices.
Invest in your business with developing your people and overall well-being of your company with high level training not usually available in region including Health & Safety Training, Icehouse Business Courses, Kiwihost and other staff development opportunities.
Thought provoking and informative Lunch events helping to keep members informed from government, industry and business leaders. Some are help in partnership with Institute of Directors and Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand.
Exclusive local Member to Member saving opportunities and big discounts available with our national partners OfficeMax, Z Fuelcard, Vodafone, Noel Leeming, Westpac, and Airpoints for Business.
Regional Business Partner Programme helps New Zealand businesses innovate and grow. It makes it easier for businesses to access early stage support that may be available.
The Chamber provides a certification service for Certificates of Origin (both manual and electronic) and other trade documents, including Certificates of Manufacture and Certificates of Free Sale.